Sale ends in 1h20m
Electric In-Floor Heating for Concrete
- Expedite install with a heating mat designed for concrete installation
- Fit any area by carefully cutting mesh avoiding the cable and position as needed
- Factory pre-spaced cables evenly distribute 18W/ft² of heat output
- Connect to 120/208/240 supply voltages
- Factory attached 20 ft. cold lead wire for a flexible connection to thermostat
Will you be laying down fresh concrete slab for an indoor space? This is the perfect time to install a slab heating system! ThermoSlab mats add value and comfort to your project without putting strain on your schedule. Simply roll out mats with pre-spaced cables eliminating time required for manual uniform placement. Enjoy the luxury of heated flooring in any space with concrete slab such as your garage, basement, or sunroom. Easily install any flooring type on your slab with an embedded electric heating system that provides gentle warmth throughout your home. Lower your heating costs by charging your slab with radiant heat during off-peak electricity pricing and enjoy steady heat throughout the day. Speak to our knowledgeable U.S. based technical support team to guide you from the initial planning stage through project completion.
Slab Heating Mats
Combine mats of different lengths and widths as needed to fit open walkable space, avoiding areas covered by cabinets, vanities or other permanent fixtures. The mesh on the mats can be cut for repositioning however the cable cannot be shortened so avoid over-filling. Each mat will connect to the thermostat, so larger mats will reduce required connections. A sole thermostat can support 1800 watts when connected to 120V mats and 3600 watts when connected to 240V mats. Relays are available to expand coverage areas or enable usage with larger mats. DO NOT MIX VOLTAGES. Contact a knowledgeable member of our technical support team for assistance.Contact us for project assistance.
|TSLM014W14-120||1.2' x 14.0'|
|TSLM022W14-120||1.2' x 22.0'|
|TSLM029W14-120||1.2' x 29.0'|
|TSLM036W14-120||1.2' x 36.0'|
|TSLM043W14-120||1.2' x 43.0'|
|TSLM050W14-120||1.2' x 50.0'|
|TSLM057W14-120||1.2' x 57.0'|
|TSLM073W14-120||1.2' x 73.0'|
|TSLM083W14-120||1.2' x 83.0'|
|TSLM094W14-120||1.2' x 94.0'|
Thermostats & Critical Components
A floor heating thermostat is necessary to control your radiant heat system. Most of our floor heating thermostats are dual-voltage and include a 5ma GFCI, unlike models from online warehouse retailers. A thermostat is capable of a 15-amp load; adding a power module or relay will increase system load capacity. Each includes a floor sensor, but a backup is recommended. Select 1 thermostat for each zone desired. Contact an expert for guidance.
Avoid future replacement headaches (15'). Include 1 per thermostat.
2-Gang electrical box, conduit & connectors. Include 1 per thermostat.
Monitor mats for faults during install
Verify resistance before/after install
Doubles the capacity of 1 thermostat
Tools & Kits
Save 15% over buying separately
Save 9% over buying separately
Plastic trowel prevents accidental cable nicks
Plastic trowel prevents accidental cable nicks
Protect the heat wires
How To Install ThermoSlab Heating Cable
This overview does not substitute for a full reading of the Installation Manual.
The below steps will take you from beginning to end simply, but please refer to the full Installation Guidelines or call us to go over a more detailed installation plan.
ThermoSlab Mats are an easy way to add heat to concrete while laying down a fresh slab. Easily install any flooring type on your finished slab if desired.
Before beginning your installation:
- Plan your order for area coverage.
- Consider in your plan the need to stay 12 inches off from fixtures such as, but not limited to, drains, pipes, or electrical conduits.
- Measure the resistance of the heating cables in the mat before beginning installation, as well as at multiple points during installation.
1Make sure you have the right amount of material.
- Follow heating mats spacing from walls according to the manual.
- Heating elements should be in areas where you can walk, stand, or want to heat. See your manual for areas to avoid heating.
- Contact technical support if you have any questions prior to your installation.
2Prepare conduits and electrical boxes for installation later.
- Complete electrical rough-in
- This step may be completed after mats are laid but is more difficult to accomplish later as location of thermostat may change orientation of heating system
3Begin laying out the heating mats. Ensure that the mat will set at least 2 inches below the surface of the concrete or combination of sand and concrete.
- Carefully cut and reposition mesh as needed to fit mats to desired room shape without cutting the heating cable.
- Position the mat with at least 12 inches of lead wire embedded in the cement.
4Install the sensors.
- Position sensor evenly between 2 heating cables.
- Do not cross the heating cable.
- It is highly recommended to install a backup sensor.
5Pour the concrete
- Take necessary care to avoid damage to the heating system with tools or machinery during pour.
- Test the resistance of all cables while concrete is still wet.
6Wait until the concrete is fully cured before powering on the system.
- This is roughly a 30 day process, consult with the specifications of the concrete for a specific length of time.
ThermoSlab Mats Documents
ThermoSlab Mats FAQ
What is ThermoSlab?
Is this a safe product to put in my home or business? What about EMF?
Can I use ThermoSlab with my floor material?
How do I install ThermoSlab? How do the mats get connected?
Will this add height to my floor?
How deep does the concrete need to be for ThermoSlab?
What if I'm not pouring a full 2 inches of new concrete?
Can I combine more than one ThermoSlab mat to fit a space?
Can I cut or shorten the heating mat?
Can I shorten the lead wires?
What do I do with areas that are not heated?
Can ThermoSlab mat really stand up to pouring a new slab?
How many watts per square foot does ThermoSlab output?
How much will it cost to run this system?
How hot does ThermoSlab get?
How long will ThermoSlab last? How long is the warranty?
I'm still confused.
Features of ThermoSlab Cable:
- Factory-attached 20' lead wires
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada
- Zero EMF
- Floor heating adds comfort and property values
- Tough to withstand installation
- Smart when combined with a WiFi thermostat
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Our Commitment to You
Supported by Real People
We know that being the best doesn’t just mean superior products, it means backing them up with superior service.
Priority 1: Making You Happy
Creating joy and comfort with our heat applications is our primary motivation.
American-made quality, easy installation, and safe operation. All competitively priced for the best value in radiant heating.
Innovative & Reliable Design
Pushing the industry forward with innovation and here for long haul with the greatest reliability. That’s why our systems are in our homes too.
Understanding Your Needs
ThermoSoft is the best partner for your project because we know when to listen, and when to offer guidance.
Our reputation is one of our best assets. We developed that reputation by delivering on every promise.