Start Shopping for Heating Systems by Selecting Your Floor Type
Tile & Stone
Engineered & Solid Wood
Enjoy a Warm Retreat with Basement Floor Heating
Transform a basement into the most pleasant livable space with electric radiant heat.
Basements are notoriously cool all year round, making it tough to truly enjoy the time spent there. But you can turn this valuable space into a warm nook where your kids play or a man cave where you come to watch a game by installing underfloor heating.
Take the chill out of basement living spaces radiant floor heating. Whether your basement is a playroom, guest room, home office, or just a storage area, ThermoSoft has a floor heating solution that works for you.
What Makes Basement Floor Heat From ThermoSoft Such a Great Choice?
- Add warmth to hard-to-heat spaces
- Decrease mold risk as heat drys out your floor
- Transform underutilized space, adding value to your home
- Establish recognizable luxury and enjoy simple installation
- Implement under any floor type, including wood, laminates, vinyl, and more
- Leave worries behind with no maintenance in high traffic spaces
- Suits any room size or shape perfectly
- Enjoy high value additions to your remodeling project
- Trust an easy option to add to a construction project
- Rely on proven products backed by common sense warranties
- Enjoy American made quality and customer service.
Our Commitment to You
Supported by Real People
We know that being the best doesn’t just mean superior products, it means backing them up with superior service.
Priority 1: Making You Happy
Creating joy and comfort with our heat applications is our primary motivation.
American-made quality, easy installation, and safe operation. All competitively priced for the best value in radiant heating.
Innovative & Reliable Design
Pushing the industry forward with innovation and here for long haul with the greatest reliability. That’s why our systems are in our homes too.
Understanding Your Needs
ThermoSoft is the best partner for your project because we know when to listen, and when to offer guidance.
Our reputation is one of our best assets. We developed that reputation by delivering on every promise.