NeverFreeze® Heated Rubber Mats
Electric Radiant Heated Rubber Mats for Steps and Walkways
- Perfect for stairways, walkways, driveways, parking lots and more.
- For usage in both commercial and residential environments.
- Fast plug and play set-up.
- Durable construction to withstand heavy traffic and extreme temperatures.
- Melt up to 2.5” of snow per hour.
No more shoveling, salting, or slipping! Enjoy your winter with safe walkways free from salty mess! Prevent snow and ice accumulation with ease. Snow melting mats can be left outside all winter long without any maintenance and can be relocated as needed from season to season. Mats can be used independently or interconnected to cover larger areas. Extension wires are available to span larger distances if needed. Easily power your mats by connecting to any 120V outlet. Purchase your snow melting system today and make manual snow removal a thing of the past! Speak to our knowledgeable U.S. based technical support team to guide you from the initial planning stage through project completion.
Combine multiple cables to match intended length requirements per intended layout. Ensure that installation accessories and required controllers are also selected for a fully functioning system.Contact us for project assistance.
|RSMM-38-10||0.8' x 3.2'||1.0A|
|RSMM-40-23||1.9' x 3.3'||2.5A|
A GFCI plug is necessary to power your snow melting mats. Extension wires may be required if the space between mats exceed the combined length of the factory attached lead wires. Contact an expert for guidance.
How To Install Heated Rubber Mats
This overview does not substitute for a full reading of the Installation Manual.
The below steps will take you from beginning to end simply, but please refer to the full Installation Guidelines or call us to go over a more detailed installation plan.
NeverFreeze® Heated Rubber mats provide a customizable snow melting solution delivering slip free stairs and walkways throughout the winter season.
Before beginning your installation:
- Plan the intended locations of your heating mats.
- Determine if extension wires are needed to make connections.
- Clear any ground debris prior to placing your mats.
1Make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The most basic system consists of a mat and GFCI plug.
- Several mats may be needed depending on desired area coverage.
- Extension wires may be required if the space between mats exceed the combined length of the factory attached lead wires.
2Place the heated mats in your desired locations.
3Connect the GFCI plug into your heating mat.
4Connect the factory attached lead wires. Hand-tighten to ensure a watertight connection. Use extension wires if needed.
5Add the total wattage of all your heated mats to ensure you do not exceed the maximum capacity of 1500 watts per GFCI plug.
- Up to 10 of the 110-watt RSMM-38-10 units can be connected.
- Up to 5 of the 300-watt RSMM-40-23 can be connected.
- If combining both models above, you can for example connect 4 of the RSMM-40-23 and 2 of the RSMM-38-10.
6Plug your rubber mat heating system into the nearest outdoor outlet.
NeverFreeze Rubber Mats Documents
NeverFreeze Rubber Mats FAQ
How many heated rubber mats can I plug together? How do I connect them?
Do I have to leave the mats on all the time?
Can I connect different sizes together?
Can I secure the mats to the ground?
How do I control the heated rubber mats? Do they need a special thermostat or sensor?
Can I modify or cut the mats?
How many heated rubber mats can I plug into a single outlet? Can I use an extension cord?
Can I use these at my home or business?
How hot do the mats get?
What kind of maintenance do I need to do for these heated rubber mats? How do I clean them? How do I store them?
Can I overlap the mats?
Will the mats wear out if I leave them out all winter?
How long does it take to melt the snow?
Can I drive on the heated rubber mats?
Are the mats dangerous? Can my pets walk on them?
Do I need an electrician or contractor to install and set the mats up?
Can I embed the mats in concrete?
How long is the warranty?
How much do they weigh?
I'm still confused.
Features of NeverFreeze Rubber Mats:
- Designed to perform
- Eliminate danger slipping on ice or snow
- Prevent ice or snow accumulations and expensive repairs
- Safe for use with pets
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada
- Industry leading Direct US based support
- 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Our Commitment to You
Supported by Real People
We know that being the best doesn’t just mean superior products, it means backing them up with superior service.
Priority 1: Making You Happy
Creating joy and comfort with our heat applications is our primary motivation.
American-made quality, easy installation, and safe operation. All competitively priced for the best value in radiant heating.
Innovative & Reliable Design
Pushing the industry forward with innovation and here for long haul with the greatest reliability. That’s why our systems are in our homes too.
Understanding Your Needs
ThermoSoft is the best partner for your project because we know when to listen, and when to offer guidance.
Our reputation is one of our best assets. We developed that reputation by delivering on every promise.