Start Shopping for Radiant Heating Systems by Selecting Your Floor Type
Tile & Stone
Engineered & Solid Wood
Create a Warm and Luxurious Bathroom with Heated Floors
Imagine starting your day in your own private spa. No cold tile or chilly wood bathroom floors to make you shiver – only gentle warmth radiating up from the floor.
Stepping out of the shower onto a cold floor is an unpleasant and unnecessary. With ThermoSoft heated floors, your bathroom is transformed into a warm oasis.
Adding a heated bathroom floor is one of the easiest and most popular upgrades homeowners are making to their property during a bathroom remodel or new build. It not only increases your comfort, but it can also lead to lower energy bills and higher resale value.
Take a look at our flexible installation options for your bathroom and start enjoying radiant heat.
What Makes Bathroom Floor Heat from ThermoSoft such a Great Choice?
- Create a spa-like atmosphere in your bathroom
- Eliminate chilled tiles and ease the transitions from hot showers
- Dry out floors to avoid slips and reduce mold growth
- Leave worries behind with wet-area-approved products
- Increase your home value with a luxurious bathroom upgrade
- Enjoy high value additions to your remodeling project
- Trust an easy option to add to a construction project
- Rely on proven products backed by common sense warranties
- Proudly made in USA
Our Commitment to You
Supported by Real People
We know that being the best doesn’t just mean superior products, it means backing them up with superior service.
Priority 1: Making You Happy
Creating joy and comfort with our heat applications is our primary motivation.
American-made quality, easy installation, and safe operation. All competitively priced for the best value in radiant heating.
Innovative & Reliable Design
Pushing the industry forward with innovation and here for long haul with the greatest reliability. That’s why our systems are in our homes too.
Understanding Your Needs
ThermoSoft is the best partner for your project because we know when to listen, and when to offer guidance.
Our reputation is one of our best assets. We developed that reputation by delivering on every promise.