Start Shopping for Radiant Heating Systems by Selecting Your Floor Type
Tile & Stone
Engineered & Solid Wood
Make Your Kitchen the Warm Center of Your Home
The kitchen is the beating heart of your home. It’s the place your family, friends and pets congregate to cook, eat, chat and prepare for the day ahead. If you and your loved ones are spending so much time in this room, shouldn’t it be as warm and inviting as possible? Heated floors are a perfect way to do that.
Whether you are catching up after a long day while you fix a snack, or escaping cold weather while preparing for holiday company, a warm floor makes the kitchen a place your family and friends want to be.
No matter what flooring you use in your kitchen – tile, stone, wood, laminate, concrete or vinyl - ThermoSoft has an underfloor heat system that will work for your space.
What Makes Kitchen Floor Heat from ThermoSoft Such a Great Choice?
- A simple way to establish recognizable luxury
- Dry out wet floors and avoid accidental slips
- A feature to be enjoyed by your family and your guests
- Safe for all floor types, including wood floors
- Control the comfort and temperature of specific spaces where you spend the most time
- Valuable and affordable additions to your remodeling project
- Easy option to add to a new construction project
- Reliable products backed by common sense warranties
- American-made quality
Our Commitment to You
Supported by Real People
We know that being the best doesn’t just mean superior products, it means backing them up with superior service.
Priority 1: Making You Happy
Creating joy and comfort with our heat applications is our primary motivation.
American-made quality, easy installation, and safe operation. All competitively priced for the best value in radiant heating.
Innovative & Reliable Design
Pushing the industry forward with innovation and here for long haul with the greatest reliability. That’s why our systems are in our homes too.
Understanding Your Needs
ThermoSoft is the best partner for your project because we know when to listen, and when to offer guidance.
Our reputation is one of our best assets. We developed that reputation by delivering on every promise.